As a Mumma you may find yourself reaching for the pads/liners more than ever due to post natal bleeding, periods or what I like to call the sneeze wees.
Unfortunately, like disposable nappies, disposable pads and liners are typically non-biodegradable making them an absolute shocker to the environment. They also do not allow your lady parts to breathe reducing healing and increasing the risk of infection.
A reusable pad will provide you with an environmentally friendly way to keep your bits dry and comfy without feeling like you are constantly relying on disposable options.
The pack includes 2x sanitary pads.
Some of the benefits of our design:
- Our quick dry material will keep you feeling dry.
- They are super soft on the lady parts.
- The material means that there are no crackly, swishy pad sounds while you are wearing them.
- The material allows your lady parts to breathe.
- They do not smell the way that disposables do.
- The charcoal material will keep the pad looking fresher longer.
- Reusable and environmentally friendly.
- Easy to clean. (See cleaning instructions here).
Love a good bargain? Buy two or more packs to start saving!
- 2x Sanitary pads
- 18cm (W) 25cm (L)
- Charcoal bamboo (interior is charcoal grey although looks brown in the photo) and PUL (exterior).